Access to and usage of the website www.bxjeans.com (hereby referred to solely as “Web” or “BX Jeans”) implies total acceptance of the terms and conditions without reservations on the part of the visitor at all times.
Protection of Personal Data.
At all times, BX Jeans guarantees the rights of its Users to access, rectification, cancelation, and opposition in regards to the personal data they provide in the terms outlined by the relevant legislation. As such, in conformance with la Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (LOPD) y su normativa de desarrollo [Constitutional Law 15/1999 regarding data of a personal nature and the regulation of their use], Users of the Web will be able to exercise those rights by addressing their complaints or concerns with a copy of their DNI to: .
In the same way, Users can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services facilitated by clicking on the part of the NEWSLETTER in the “My Account” section or in the footer of emails. Users can also edit their data and/or unsubscribe entirely by entering the “My Data” section of “My Account”.
The User may only use the Web and its content for personal and private use. For any other use, the User must obtain the express written consent of BX Jeans.
The User guarantees the truthfulness and accuracy of the personal data he or she provides to BX Jeans.
Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The reproduction, distribution, and public use, including the methods by which they are put to use in any or all parts of the Web for commercial purposes by any medium without the authorization of BX Jeans are expressly prohibited.
The User promises to respect the rights of intellectual and industrial property of BX Jeans. The User can utilize the Web and its contents for his or her private use. Any other use is prohibited and requires that the user obtain the express written consent of BX Jeans. The User must abstain from eliminating, altering, eluding, or otherwise manipulating any protective device or security system installed in the Web.
The User’s Obligations.
Specifically, provided that it not be in contradiction with previous paragraph, while using the Web the User is obligated to:
(1) Provide truthful and exact information wherever data are solicited in the registration form or when carrying out an order, and ensure that they are up to date when using the Web.
(2) Not use false identities or use the identities of others in use of the Web or any of its services, including the use of passwords or access keys of third-parties and any other entities.
(3) Not issue content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, or discriminatory in race, sex, ideology, religion, or any other way that goes against the morality, public order, fundamental rights, liberties, honor, intimacy, and/or image of third-parties and, more generally, of the applicable regulations.
(4) Not introduce, store, or disseminate via the Web any content that infringes intellectual and industrial property rights or the confidential information of third-parties, or, more generally, any content for which they do not have the legal right to disseminate to third-parties.
(5) Not take part in activities which are illicit, illegal, or not in the interests of good faith and public order.
(6) Not introduce, store, or disseminate via the Web any program, data, virus, code, or other electronic or physical device that could cause damage to the Web or any of the services, teams, systems, or networks of BX Jeans, to any other User(s), to the providers of BX Jeans, or any third-party.
(7) Not utilize any content of the Web or its information for publicity purposes or to send any messages of a commercial nature, or to collect or store the personal data of third-parties.
(8) Not destroy, alter, use on a personal level, misuse, or damage the data, information, programs, or electronic documents of BX Jeans, its providers, or third-parties.
Responsibility Related to Use of the Web.
Given that the proprietor of the website cannot always control the content introduce by third-parties in their websites, BX Jeans assumes no responsibility in respect to said content. In any case, the proprietor states that it will oversee the immediate removal of any content that could violate national or international law, morality, or public order, by ensuring the immediate cessation of redirections to said website and making the content in question known to the relevant authorities.
BX Jeans is not responsible for the information or content stored, including but not limited to, on forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks, or any other medium that allows third-parties to independently publish content in the Web. BX Jeans does, however, make itself available to all Users, authorities, security forces, collaborating actively in the removal or blocking of any content that concerns or violates national and/or international legislation, the rights of third-parties, morality, or public order. If the User considers that any content on the Web could pertain to the aforementioned classification, the User is implored to notify BX Jeans immediately.
The Web has been revised and tested to ensure that it functions correctly. Theoretically, the functionality of the Web is guaranteed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It is, however, possible that certain programming errors do exist or that they occur as a result of larger causes such as force majeure, natural disasters, strikers, or similar circumstances that make accessing the Web impossible.
The introduction of a commercial nature of hyperlinks to BX Jeans in third-party websites that allow access to the Web is prohibited without the previous consent of BX Jeans. BX Jeans is not responsible for the use or content of third-party web pages that link to bxjeans.com.
BX Jeans will not be responsible for any damages to the services provided or products acquired caused as a consequence of a technical fault or by the nature of the internet and its devices, including, among other things, loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, theft, fire, flooding, or any other event of Force majeure that could affect the data.
Applicable Legislation and Competent Jurisdiction.
Without harm to the rights the User in his/her capacities as a User or as a consumer, for any litigious question derived from the existence, access, use, or content of the Web, the User expressly renounces any other jurisdiction under which he/she could fall, submitting to the exclusive competence and jurisdiction of the legal tribunals of Ciudad Real.